HealthyStyleNY Contributor: Jen Groover
Profile: Tagged by Success Magazine as a "One Woman Brand" and “Creativity and Innovation Guru”, a leading "Serial Entrepreneur" by Entrepreneur Magazine and having drawn comparisons to Walt Disney and Benjamin Franklin, Jen Groover's name has quickly become synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship, and evolution. This concept and product development expert has not only masterminded and built her own companies but she also has assisted in the launch of over fifty other companies and, in the process, taken on more roles than a Shakespeare theatre. She has gone from guest-hosting spots on QVC to inking deals with some of the industry’s biggest heavyweights. Although it was Jen’s innovative handbag company (the award-winning Butler Bag Company, which launched just over 2 years ago and is now being tracked as one of the fastest growing handbag brands in history) that catapulted her into the spotlight, don’t make the mistake of assuming her experience, appeal, and expertise extend only to the fashion industry. With a sharp, relevant, and vast breadth of knowledge on everything from business issues to education to government policy and with a natural, energetic on-air presence, Jen is a progressive force to be reckoned with. She has already become a regularly featured business and lifestyle expert for such programs as Fox News’ “Strategy Room”, ABC’s “Money Matters”, CBS’ “Early Show”, CNBC’s “The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch”, and Meredith Corporation’s “Better TV”.
Posts by Jen Groover:
- What If Our Instincts Are Actually Intellect?
- Negative Dialogue: How is it affecting you?
- Monday Morning Inspiration: The Mindful Entrepreneur
- Success: 20 Priciples To Achieve It
- A New Year’s Resolution Sure To Improve Your Life: What If Less Judgement Meant More Inspiration?
- Living to Your Fullest Potential
- What if Innovation is the Primary Fuel for our Economy?
- Want to Start A Biz But Afraid to Start? (Video)
- Self-Transformation Through Entrepreneurship
- Jen Groover: How To Start A Business (*VIDEO*)