HealthyStyleNY Contributor: Nita Arpiainen
Profile: Nita Arpiainen is a Health and Life Coach from Finland. She decided to become a holistic wellness counselor to fulfill her passion to help individuals see and live the amazing capacity that lies within them. Wellness is the base for all performance in life. Nita’s approach is to add broccoli and goji berrys, honest conversations, creativity and play in her customers’ lives - in a fun and inspiring way. Her aim is to empower the individual or a group to operate from their peak capacity and live full the life they always dreamt of. Nita received her training at the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City and at Valmentamo Life Coaching training program in Finland. She has also studied Human Understanding studies at the Homo Simplex academy by Thomas Hertlein and graduated from Landmark Forum and Advanced Courses in New York City. By the end of the summer she will also be a certified ecotherapist. Nita is also a three time Junior World Champion in snowboarding and draws a lot of knowledge and experience from her career as an athlete. For more information about Nita or her services go to www.nitawellness.com
Posts by Nita Arpiainen:
- Awaken Your Taste Buds: Mint Ginger Fruit Salad
- Cool Tropical Goodness: Raw Pineapple Cheesecake Anyone?
- Get Your Veggies: The Benefits of Going Fresh & Local (And A Great Green Smoothie Recipe)
- Need Spring In Your Step? Tips To Overcome Weariness
- Ready to Fall for Fall? Tips For A Happy & Healthy Autumn
- The Language (And Power) of Love
- The Flying Trapeze: Transition Have You Feeling Up In The Air?